4th Manufacturing Transformation India Summit 2022
Stagnation or inaction is not an option whether or not you have joined Industry 4.0 race for innovation. Regardless of the size of your organisation and digital strategy maturity you simply cannot afford sitting back and watch how the fourth industrial revolution plays out for the rest of the manufacturing world.
Post COVID-19, the global smart manufacturing market size is estimated to grow from USD 181.3 billion in 2020 and projected to reach USD 220.4 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 4.0%. The estimation for 2020 is down by 16% as compared to pre-COVID-19 evaluation. Certain industry reports forecast that the 2016-2023 Asia-Pacific Industry 4.0 market is the fastest growing regional market, which will rise at a CAGR of 23.7%.
Factors that drive the growth of the smart manufacturing market include the increasing demand for smart manufacturing products & solution propelled by COVID-19, the importance of digital twin in maintaining operations within the manufacturing ecosystem, and the emerging & expanding role of collaborative robots in manufacturing sectors.
Industry 4.0 is a blend of analytics , big data, robotics and automation , AI, IOT and process digitalisation which would help to enhance production capacity and its quality, shorten production cycle, reduce time to market , better experience for customers and employees, tighten supply chain and reduce lead times. We all know the benefits Industry 4.0 has to offer but there are also a set of challenges that industry will face. How to unlock value from data, how do we integrate IT & OT to make data secure, upskilling talent etc. Inventicon's 4th Manufacturing Transformation India Summit 2022 will help you make sense of the evolving industry 4.0 trends and what you should be doing today to become the manufacturer of tomorrow.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
- Leveraging technology to transform your manufacturing function
- Offering a unique view of Industry 4.0 applications and challenges
- Mapping out the latest emerging strategies that will help manufacturing professionals reach next level for Industry 4.0 projects
- Streamlining manufacturing operations to foster quality and growth
- Selecting right tools to transform your function
- Best practices for enhancing productivity, reduce costs and improve profitability
- Connecting you to senior manufacturing industry leaders
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Heads, Vice President and Directors for:
- Manufacturing & Operations
- Supply Chain
- Production & Design
- Operational Excellence
KEY FOCUS AREAS
- Developing a scalable interoperability framework for agility to retrofit legacy systems
- Manufacturing transformation in current COVID19 scenario - Addressing the challenges while exploring the opportunities
- Challenges of adopting cognitive enablers in highly regulated industries and current best practice
- Managing workforce and investments during your digital transformation journey - challenges and strategies
- End to end industry 4.0 Implementation - Pre and post